Community Partnership of the Ozarks
For more than 25 years, Community Partnership of the Ozarks has facilitated and promoted the building of resilient children, healthy families, and strong neighborhoods & communities through collaboration, programming, and resource development. We have been a trusted leader, a catalyst for change, and a valued resource for solving issues in Springfield and the surrounding region. We are the “go to” organization when there is an emerging issue that needs to be addressed – we bring people together to create solutions.
A donation to Community Partnership is an investment in our community's children, families and neighborhoods. It supports improved quality of life for all of us through education, prevention and services. We're in this together, and together, we create the world we all want to live in!
Mission & Impact
The mission of Community Partnership of the Ozarks is to facilitate and promote the building of resilient children, healthy families, and strong neighborhoods and communities through collaboration, programming, and resource development. We do this by creating opportunities for communication, cooperation and collaboration, and reducing duplication by emphasizing the sharing of resources.
Our diverse programming – after school clubs and academic enrichment, parent involvement, early childhood development, affordable housing and homeless prevention, social work and crisis intervention, parent education, substance abuse and violence prevention, financial literacy, youth mentoring, and neighborhood revitalization – allows us to address community issues in a holistic manner. Last year, we served more than 96,000 people in 21 counties of Southwest Missouri, changing lives in our communities by collaborating with our partners to provide
- crisis intervention and emergency assistance to families in need and the homeless
- alcohol, drug & violence prevention education
- parent education and support to single parents and families
- training and technical assistance to child care providers serving low-income families
- school-readiness programming for preschoolers
- after-school clubs and academic enrichment activities for at-risk youth
- and our Community Collaboratives, which bring people to the table to address our community’s most pressing issues.
Your donation counts!
$5 could provide
- several individual bus passes for those in need,
- supplies for homeless families or at-risk youth
$50 could provide
- a full semester of after-school tutoring for up to 12 kids,
- childcare for a CASH Basic Budgeting series,
- state IDs for 4 people to help get into shelter or housing,
- a 60-ride book of bus passes
$500 could provide
- 5 cameras for a photography after-school club for elementary and middle school students,
- a weekly hotel stay for 4 homeless families,
- more than 500 families access to emergency household items such as bedding, dishes, pots & pans
$5,000 could provide
- 2 neighborhood clean-ups that can remove up to 20 tons of trash, scrap metal and yard waste from those neighborhoods
- financial assistance with rent, utilities, move-in costs, etc. for at least 16 families through our shelter diversion program to keep them from becoming homeless
Double Your Money
Did you know your donation to Community Partnership can double? When you donate to Community Partnership today, your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $5,000! We hope you'll join us in this day of generosity, open hearts, and impact in the Ozarks.
We're in this Together
Our goal each day is to make this the community you want to live in. Through generous donations like yours, we will continue building resilient children, healthy families, and strong neighborhood and communities together!