The Brentwood Branch Library is getting ready for a major renovation project and we need your help to make it happen. Springfield's favorite neighborhood branch closed its doors on April 16, 2016. Please help us reopen them later this year with all the convenience, latest technology and resources you have come to expect from the Springfield-Greene County Library District, while keeping that cozy, neighborhood flavor that you love about Brentwood!
Some of the exciting renovation upgrades will include:
- A larger, inviting reading room
- Convenient drive-up service window
- Expanded customer parking
- Additional small meeting rooms
- Large, engaging and secure space for children
- A distinct area for teens and young adults
- Separate, quiet space for public computers
- An audio-visual room with access to electrical outlets and plug-ins for downloads
- Energy-efficient, reliable HVAC system
- A design that meets LEED standards of efficiency and environmentally safe materials
- A place to enjoy a cup of coffee and to shop at a Between Friends Gift Shop kiosk
Our campaign goal is $2.5 million, with only $58,000 to go! Our goal for Give Ozarks 2016 is to raise ten percent of the amount remaining, or $5,800.